The original site of Holy Innocents was located in what is now downtown Atlanta. When the parish moved to the suburbs in 1954, the first building on the current site was the original Church. As the parish grew the need for more space overflowed. Holy Innocents' Episcopal School developed and has expanded to almost 35 acres.
HIEC underwent major renovations in Spring of 2011 and the now completed space includes over 30,000 square feet of worship space, offices, meeting rooms, and event facilities. Find images of our newly renovated facility here!
Find our Facility Fee Schedule here.
Fill out the Digital Facility Request Application by clicking here
Download the printable Facility Request Application by clicking here.