Spring / Summer 2020 Outreach Opportunities:
*** Some ongoing opportunities for outreach include...
Childspring International provides life-changing surgeries in the U.S. for children from developing countries, and as a result, transforms communities. Opportunities to serve:
- Act as host family for recovering child (four to six week commitment or weekend help)
- Support administrative office in Atlanta in accounting, marketing, procedure scheduling, note writing, preparation of mailings, or special event planning
- Medical professionals needed to provide treatment to children
Contact: Lever Stewart ( or 404-386-0126)
The Church of the Common Ground: an Episcopal church community on the streets of Atlanta which celebrates weekly outdoor Eucharist in Woodruff Park on Sunday afternoons at 1 pm. Opportunities to serve (several times each year):
- Shop for lunch supplies at Costco
- Prepare sandwiches and assemble sack lunches (after adult formation)
- Deliver lunches to worshiping community and stay for service
- Sponsor 80 meals for a $200 donation
Contact: Lindsay Fluke ( or 678.702.7120)
The Community Assistance Center (CAC) provides assistance for neighbors in need by providing financial support, basic needs (food, clothing), and promoting self-reliance to facilitate transition to a more stable situation. Opportunities to get involved:
- Volunteer weekday, weekend, according to your schedule. Email: .
- Donate food, clothing, furniture at 8607 Roswell Rd
- Adopt A Family / Christmas Giving Tree
Contact: Charles Crosby (
Witnessing for the Holy Innocents offers the meaningful opportunity to witness the burial of the holy innocents who are interred by Fulton County’s chaplain in Lakeside Cemetery on Ono Road in South Fulton County; we stand with or in place of families to honor the smallest and most vulnerable of our brothers and sisters. Burials take place on various Tuesday and/or Thursday mornings with email notification the day prior.
Contact: Mary Marvin Walter ( )